What to do with food waste is becoming a major problem not only in the U.S. but around the world and the size of the problem is enormous. It impacts everyone to one degree or another and in all types of facilities, homes with small families, to military bases with tens of thousands of short-term […]
Food Waste Dehydrator
- Recycle and Reuse solvents to save money!
- Cost savings will pay for the cost of the machine in 12 months or less!
- Almost eliminates the need to buy fresh solvents!
Green Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Uses low mineral content water, high purity salts and a little electricity!
- A Sanitizer and Disinfectant containing Hypochlorous Acid, a chlorine-containing compound, can be made!
- The Sanitizer and Disinfectant have all the benefits of bleach without the odors and hazards!
Food Waste to Animal Feed The United States EPA listed guidelines for preferred methods of disposing of food waste in the following order of preference, the first being the most preferred: Reduce the amount of food waste generated Feed People Feed Animals Industrial uses – Energy Composting to a Soil Nutrient Landfill/Incineration Animal feed is more […]